Friday, September 30, 2011

more red white and blue


Those scraps left from the quilt cover have been put to use as lovely deep pockets - that makes four garments now.  There is still some left. Not much but given my current attraction to the three aforementioned colours, it is sure to appear somewhere soon. 



While we are on the topic of red, white and blue,  I recently posted the above skirt on etsyEtsy have appointed an Australian manager and they really are the best known site for hand made everythings.  I think Etsy is a much better place to sell now that shoppers can elect to see the prices in Australian dollars rather than USD, as well as being able to select  'shop local'.  So I'm going to give them a go.  I'm not including shipping to countries other than Aus. and NZ - the cost of international shipping from Australia is just outrageous.  Over the next few weeks I plan to put a whole lot more stock in the etsy shop and in a day or so when I get time I'll add a button to the side margin on this blog.

Tomorrow is Sisters Market at Brunswick.  Hope to see you there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment