Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Bright and Beautiful Weekend






I've just returned from a wonderful long Australia Day weekend staying in Bright.  Most activities focused on Buffalo, Mountain and Lake but the Ovens River was also much enjoyed.  It was hot! Much hotter than Melbourne but thankfully our little cottage had air conditioning.  I've only been to Bright in the summer and I love it so much.  This is the fourth time I've been, and always on this long weekend in January. I have a hunch I would love the place even more in the autumn, with its abundance of red leaves and maybe, even more again in winter when there was snow on the mountains.  Perhaps this will be the year when I make it back again in some other season? we'll have to see.  What about you?  Did you do something special over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment