Saturday, March 16, 2013

2/12

Here we are half way through March and I am just doing a recap on February.  It was a mad, busy, hot month and I am glad now to be heading into autumn.  Nevertheless, good things happened and much was enjoyed.

READ  


Interventions: A life in War and Peace by Kofi Annan  4.5 stars
The House at Riverton by Kate Morton 3.5 stars

CURRENTLY READING

Notes from an Exhibition by Patrick Gale
The Signal and the Noise by Nate Silver

WATCHED


Searching For Sugarman 5 stars
The Lincoln Lawyer 3 stars
We bought a Zoo 4 stars
Lost in Translation 4.5 stars
Shame 3.5 stars
An Education 4 stars

TV Watching has been My Kitchen Rules and lots of old episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond, which are all new to me

LISTENED TO

ABC Classic FM, especially the daily interview

MADE


baby shirt and pants
toddler top and bloomers
4 tops
8 skirts
1 dress

DISCOVERED

Kale - delicious baked with shredded coconut, a little sesame oil, a little more olive oil and a good sprinkling of Tamari


SPECIAL EVENTS

none, that I can think of.  Perhaps starting a month of 'fill in' work.  It is nice to be working in a social environment again but I think I will return to my making with renewed vigour when the month is up

VISITED 



CBD on several occasions for different things

ENJOYED

White peaches fro breakfast most days, with yoghurt and a mix of seeds.

Watching Billie play and hide in bushes in the garden (did not enjoy seeing her did holes, which she has just started doing!)

So these were my highlights from February.

No comments:

Post a Comment