Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1st day of Autumn


Well, Melbourne has had at least two seasons today - autumn and winter.  The cold has been shocking.  Just sprung up from who knows where. Grey skies this morning didnt look particularly threatening, so I washed all the towels. Before the machine had finished the cycle, it was pouring with rain, so I reluctantly put the towels in the drier, then just after I took the towels out, the sun came out and the wind picked up.  As Alexander says in the Terrible, horrible, very bad, no good day, "Some days are like that".
Having the heater on, first time for months has caught me by surprise.  Last week, however, I did happen to make some heavier skirts ready for cooler weather.  I've posted them in my on line store today but here is a peek of two of my faves.






























No comments:

Post a Comment